Are you ready for family fun this fall? As you plan your event to be a spectator at one of these sporting events, keep these tips in mind
6 Tips for family fun as a spectator
- Be ready to be patient with the children. Sometimes they get overwhelmed over-stimulated and too tired.
- Don’t plan too many events in one day. Let being a spectator at one of these sporting events be the big event for the day.
- Take plenty of extra cash as it’s going to cost more than you want it to and you won’t want to say NO to everything the kids ask for. Budget in buying treats and even a souvenir.
- Encourage everyone to dress comfortably. Dressing in layers is also a great idea as temperatures can be unpredictable.
- Relax, have fun, and let them be kids.
- Take pictures!
Columbus, the capital of Ohio is located in the center of the state, between Cincinnati and Cleveland. It is a great place to visit for many reasons, one of which is its sports teams. We’re just discussing a few of the Columbus sports teams which our family enjoys in the fall.
We love getting to be a spectator at Columbus sporting events. As seasons change and we spend more time indoors, we look for family fun entertainment where we can still get out together and experience family fun outings.
Columbus Blue Jackets
It is so much fun to attend a Columbus Blue Jackets sporting event. It is captivating, loud and exciting. It’s not a place where I have to remind our sons to be quiet or still. They get to cheer, jump and scream. The Columbus Blue Jackets are a professional hockey team. The Columbus Blue Jackets are a professional ice hockey team and are members of the Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League.
There’s nothing like a Columbus Crew game. We’ve always had an incredible time each time we’ve cheered on the Crew. If you love soccer, you’ll love watching the skill of this team as they compete in Major League Soccer.
The Ohio State Buckeyes
And of course, you can’t spend time in Ohio in the fall without enjoying an Ohio State Buckeye Football game. It’s hard to remember The Ohio State Buckeyes are a college football team, sometimes, as you watch this Coach Urban Meyer and the team compete. You’ll enjoy the sounds and band as much as the game.